INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience, responsible for the website, makes this document available to users with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( LSSI-CE), as well as informing all users of the website of the conditions of use of the website.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth here, as well as any other legal provision that may apply.
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, existing no obligation to notify the users or to inform them of said obligations, being sufficient the publication on its website..
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience disclaims any liability arising from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside it.
From the client’s website it is possible to be redirected to the contents of third-party websites. Since INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience cannot always control the content introduced by third parties on its websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirecions to such websites, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience is not responsible for the information and the contents stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chat, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently in the INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience website. However and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or moral and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the administrator of the website immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Extended description of the purpose(s) of the treatment:
We will process your data for the following purposes:
- Obtaining the necessary data of the User for the sending of the “Newsletters”.
- Obtaining the necessary data of the User to answer his/her questions and send him/her commercial information about the services of the firm’s companies.
- Obtaining the necessary data of the User so that he/she can register on the Internet and enjoy its services.
- Performing all the necessary steps to carry out the service contracted by the interested party / user.
- Performing work and activities for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes.
- Any other activities related to the Sector.
Deadlines or criteria for data retention:
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party. In any case, they will always be kept according to the legal deadlines established in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the last communication.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS, PROFILES AND APPLIED LOGIC
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to its data.
Legitimation for execution of a contract:
- Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
- The communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to sign the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that is obliged to provide personal data, and also that the consequences of not doing so may result in the non-provision of the service requested.
- During the period of duration of the treatment, INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience may transfer your data to third-party collaborators and/or partners in order to be able to adequately provide the contracted services. In addition, they may be assigned in cases where necessary by obligation to legal. Likewise, they may be subject to treatment by third parties in charge of the processing, which will be recipients of their data for a lawful contractual purpose, demanding the same level of rights, obligations and responsibilities established.
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request ACCESS to his personal data.
- Right to request its RECTIFICATION or SUPPRESSION.
- Right to request LIMITATION of its treatment.
- Right of OPPOSITION to treatment.
- Right to PORTABILITY of the data.
- Right to CANCEL the consent given.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not the Entity is treating his personal data. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
To do this, you can use the forms authorized by the company, or send a letter to:
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience
Calle Pelayo, 31, 3C, 35010 – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Telephone: +34 644 766 384 E-Mail: Info@intermobex.com
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address of the entity, indicating in the subject “Do not send emails”.
The personal data we process at INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience comes directly from you:
The categories of data that are processed or can be processed are:
- Personal characteristics.
- Academics and professionals.
- Commercial information.
According to the Federal Information and Transparency Law, INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience, does not perform spam practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the User has the possibility to expressly consent to receive the “Newsletter”, regardless of the commercial information requested.
The consent given may be revoked at any time by the User through the procedure established on the website itself.
WEB BROWSING (COOKIES POLICY)
1 .__ utma: Expires 2 years since the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, the first and the last time the user visited the website. It is used to count how many times a single user visits the site.
2 .__ utmb: It expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the time of arrival on the page and expires 30 minutes after the last view registration of the page. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or closing the browser. It is used to calculate the time a user stays on a page.
3 .__ utmc: This cookie has a similar purpose to the previous one but for the websites where the old urchin.js tracking code is installed.
4 .__ utmz: It expires at 6 months. This cookie stores the visitor’s origin, the path he has followed to access the web either direct access, from a link on another website, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or through an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines (organic and PPC), advertising campaigns on display and navigation within the same website (internal links). The cookie is updated on each visit to the web.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links included below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of a cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the design, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public records.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization by INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience. Similarly, any unauthorized use previously by INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics outside INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, it has the express and prior authorization from them.
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience does not expressly authorize third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and must in any case redirect to the main website.
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of any rights or responsibility of INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience on them, as neither endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email.
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER or third-party computer system. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may perform.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances that occur due to a fortuitous event or force majeure.
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience does not guarantee the suitability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information contained in the website and may be updated, modified or deleted without prior notice. In any case, we remind the User not to use the information on the website for particular purposes without the advice or supervision of a professional.
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included in https://intermobex.com/, INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience will not exercise any control over such sites and contents. In no case will INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience assumes any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in None of these hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
In conclusion, INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience reserves the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt the services provided through the website, warning it, when possible, through an announcement on the portal itself.
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience reserves the right to modify this “Legal Notice”, including its privacy and commercial policy, in order to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
The relationship between INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the courts and tribunals of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience directs its services to users over 18 years. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, INTERMOBEX – International Mobility Experience is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from breach of this notice.