The Key Action 1 (KA1) of the Erasmus+ Programme supports the Mobility of Individuals in the field of Education and Training, including:
- Mobility Projects for Learners and Staff in higher Education and Vocational Education and Training (VET);
- Mobility Projects for Staff in School Education and Adult Education.
KA1 Training Courses allow professors, teachers, staff of education institutions and civil society organisations to undertake a learning and/or professional experience in another EU country. In particular, Erasmus+ Staff Mobility Courses are dedicated to European Teachers and Staff that want to develop professional skills through interactive and inspiring structured courses or training events abroad.
Education and training play a key role in providing people of all ages with the necessary means to participate actively in the labour market and in society at large. For this reason, Projects under Key Action 1 promote transnational mobility activities for targeting learners and staff aiming to:
- broaden the understanding of practices, policies and systems in education and training across countries;
- increase the capacity to trigger changes in terms of modernisation and international opening within their educational organisations;
- provide a better understanding of interconnections between formal and non-formal education, vocational training and the labour market respectively;
- ensure a better quality of their work and activities in favor of students, trainees, apprentices, pupils, adult learners, young people and volunteers.
KA1 Training Courses in Canary Islands
As hosting and intermediary organisation operating in the frame of Eramsus+, INTERMOBEX is able to provide KA1 Training Courses for teachers and staff working at all levels of education: pre-primary, primary and secondary schools, higher education institutions and adult education centers.
INTERMOBEX’s KA1 Courses respond to the participant group needs and objectives and can be whole customized. Training Courses are aimed to improve both teaching and non-teaching capacities in a dynamic environment, alternating "in class" sessions of non-formal education with moments of observation and opinions exchange. To make the training even more useful and productive, all KA1 Courses include visits to local companies/educational institutions, meetings with experts and other teacher/staff of the territory, to let participants to immerse in real life situations and to find contacts for future projects.
Furthermore, all trainings include a final moment of practical application of learning, through workshops aimed to assimilate ideas, methods and tools introduced in the theoretical session and to see how they can be applied in your real life context.
Taking advantage from a deep knowledge of the Canary Islands, INTERMOBEX is able to arrange training courses for teachers and staff in almost any professional field.
The complete list of KA1 Training Courses in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria will be soon available on this website.
Do you have a special request for a KA1 Course?
Send us a detailed description of the course you are looking for (main theme, general objectives, number of participants, duration and period) and we’ll send you a customized course proposal and quotation.