Anyone who would like to have thorough knowledge of the Erasmus+ programme should carefully read the 2018 Programme Guide: here both participants and participating organisations can find full details in there of all the opportunities supported by Erasmus+.
The 2018 Erasmus+ Programme Guide is an integral part of the 2018 Erasmus+ Call for Proposals and its corrigendum (published on 15/12/2017): organisations and institutions willing to get funded in the framework of this call must comply with the conditions for participation and funding expressed in the Guide.
The Erasmus+ Programme Guide provides information on:
- programme priorities
- supported actions
- funding available for different actions
- detailed information on participation.
Main differences from the 2017 version:
- Additional opportunities for Erasmus+ higher education students to carry out traineeships aimed at gaining digital skills;
- The ErasmusPro initiative under VET mobility projects to boost long term mobility for VET learners;
- A new “Schools Exchange Partnerships” format under Strategic Partnerships to help schools better finding their way into cooperation projects;
- The action “Sector Skills Alliances” has been reintroduced to this Programme Guide;
- The funding rules for most actions have been fine-tuned.